Tuesday 16 April 2013

Studio 12, Welcome...

Hello fellow crafters, today I have a piece of home decor for you all.  I found an inexpensive wooden sign while out shopping, just perfect for a touch of altering.  I painted the sign with acrylic paints and over stamped with Archival Inkpads.  While this dried I used Distress Inkpads and Distress Stains to make a wide variety of coloured inky backgrounds.  I stamped the house, trees, flowers and crowns from the Studio 12 range on the inky backgrounds.  I then over stamped the images with various text stamps from the same range. I cut all the images out and fixed them in place on the sign.  I found some chipboard letters amongst my stash to finish the sign off nicely.
A colourful and happy welcome into anyones home.  I hope you like my sign, I had a lot of fun making this.  Dont forget to check out the Polkadoodles shop for all your crafting needs.
Happy crafting to you all, Dee.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Dee! A fabulously colourful creation. So gorgeous and really love it.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee - this is absolutely fabulous!! WOW :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Dee. Brilliant use of the crowns, so unique x

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!