Friday 1 April 2016

Week 13 - Cream and Sugar Polkadoodles Crafting challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


Hello everyone - Happy Friday!
This week is inspiration week here at Polkadoodles for our 

Cream and Sugar
Challenge
You can enter it Here
So lovely creams, ivories, coffee and pink colours.
Remember you do not have to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ---->
The winner of this challenge will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Polkadoodles download store.
You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 8th April to enter.


JUST BEFORE WE GET TO THE CHALLENGE WE HAVE SOME OTHER NEWS...
We decided to make things a little more interesting around here so we are now introducing an extra Winners slot for our challenges every fortnight, called
FEATHER IN MY CAP
Basically we will be awarding Special Feathers to our favourite Top 3 entries that use a Polkadoodles image and you will be entered onto the Feathery League Board - this is so much fun, so check out the RULES on the tab at the top of the page HERE - you even get a Feathery badge if you're awarded a feather! You can find our first feather winners at the end of this post!

Here are more fantastic creations from the team...
Ruth:  I've used the wonderful Twiggy and Toots collection for my card - all the papers and the pre coloured image (great for when you're in a rush!) are from the cd.  Ribbons and charm are from my stash and I've added some blue to the theme because my coffee is usually cold by the time I remember I have it!!
Katrina: I've used the gorgeous Octavia Moonfly CD for my card. I printed off the black & white version of 'Wistful' and coloured her in with alchohol markers. The sentiment and papers are all from the CD though I did adjust the colour on the dotty paper to make it cream coloured. The butterflies were cut from another of the papers and I drew on the antennae with a fineliner pen.
Bev here still in CAS mode. I printed Cake & Chocolate digi onto some cream linen cardstock and coloured her up using my pencils. The sentiment is also from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Collection
Anita- hi there this week for our challenge I coloured my first ever colouring page from the Florabunda colouring Cd Rom, I coloured this page with pencils and used up my Polkadoodles off cuts of papers from my last project .

Claire C I've been playing with some of the gorgeous 'Stamp Soup' stamps to make this card. The stamps I've used are from Lavender Tea and Lemonade Fizz, coloured with my Lyra Pencils. The wings of the dragonflies were stamped onto vellum.
Anjie - Of course the new Work and Play 12 collection is perfect for this challenge. I have used the coffee section but not used one of the Barista character images. I put the cup cake and the coffee together to make a topper out of them. More info and photos on my blog.
Don't forget, the challenge theme is
Cream and Sugar
You can enter it Here
---------
Now for the winners from our Spring Colours Challenge

The winner chosen at random by www.random.org is:
#61 - Neli
Please email us at sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting PD13001wk10 to claim your prize of $10  worth of downloads from the digi store! 
Here is your new Winners Badge to display on your blog:
Grab our Winners Blinkie!

And in no particular order the 
TOP THREE FAVOURITES 
chosen by the design team are:
# 71 - Norma
#19 - Mrs T
#59 - Lucy Patrick
Grab your brand spanking new badges below:



So, here are our first 

TOP 3 FEATHER IN MY CAP

winners - these are our Top 3 fave entries that used a Polkadoodles image
# 35- Billie A
# 38 -Dianne
Well done Feathery friends! You have all been added to the league board with our first Feathers - so now you can put a Feather in Your Cap and use our Feather badge on your blogs! 
Each week the league board will be updated so we can all keep track and at the end of the season our Winning Featherist will receive a special Polkadoodles prize! 



Congratulations everyone!  Don't forget  your winners badges .
Thanks to everyone who enters, we really enjoy coming to see your creations each week.

The current challenge theme is
Cream and Sugar
and you can enter Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!